x850pro awesome deal i got!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL - I remember, "not you waynejkruse10" but a ton of people in this forum had one main reason why the last round of NVIDIA cards were better the the last round of ATI cards....

The argument always boiled down to this, "I'd buy an NVIDIA card because unlike the ATI cards, NVIDIA supports Sharder Model 3."

"haahemmmmm" <---- Clears Throat...

Whispers ---- > "No they don't...."

He bought the "pig in a poke" and now he rationalizing.......we all do stupid things every once in a while. Sell the card to someone else on ebay and buy yourself a 6800gt...............you will immediately recognize the foolishness of your ways once you fire it up oc'd!!!!

wow i believe 003 is the only one here that knows what im talking about. lol the x850 pro is neck and neck with the 6800gt,i know have mine running at 535mhz core and memory is at 1.16ghz with several drops of timmings video card is very stable with drivers and i have gotten a score of 5755 in 3dmark05,now i belive that there folks is tearin up a 6800gt, lol

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, i'm not so sure about that anymore dude.

Read this article, then retract your statement.
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=27084
The 7800GTX & a 6800 reference card have both failed a 36 hour test, showing that it doesn't support SM3.
I'm kinda skeptical about that.
I mean, I've seen screenshots showing the difference between SM3 and SM2.
also, the test software was made by Microsoft. do you really trust Microsoft software?
for all we know it could just be a glitch in the program. Microsoft is known for buggy programs.

oh and if you didnt know already i have sucessfully unlocked its pipes so yes you heard right its now a x850xt. (and i score 6520 in 3dmark05), that is pissing on the 6800 ultra and the 6800gt

I was reading this magazine "XTremeTech" that was rating video cards, and the only benchmark they used was 3dMark05, and they rated the X800 Pro the best bang for buck card. I think ATI cheats in 3dMark05 though. Here's why....on my X800 Pro, without catalyst AI, I only scored 3400 in 3dMark05, 8900 in 3dMark03. I turn on catalyst AI and I get 5500 in 3dMark05 and 10500 in 3dMark03. My Aquamark 3 score went up also from 49,000 to 63,000. However, I did notice a degradation in image quality when catalyst AI hit. When I got my 6800GT, I was awed by how much better the image quality was and how much richer the textures were. Thats why I think ATI cheats in 3dMark, but I could be wrong. Considering in-game performance, the original scores were probably closer to what the X800 Pro should have gotten.

apokalipse said:
I'm kinda skeptical about that.
I mean, I've seen screenshots showing the difference between SM3 and SM2.
also, the test software was made by Microsoft. do you really trust Microsoft software?
for all we know it could just be a glitch in the program. Microsoft is known for buggy programs.

Microsoft sets the SM3 Standards.... so who else better then microsoft to have the software to test it?

Juice Daddy said:
BAAAA HA HA HA!!!! lots of laughs

this discussion is pointless (no flame intended)

one day ATI will kill Nvidia, then later Nvidia will kill ATI, and so on in an unending cycle..

the lesson here: don't take sides

EDIT: good for you burned-ati, hope you enjoy it

ATI never killed nVidia, ecept for one time whn ati relesed 9xxx and nvidia released fx series, the 9xxx was really better than fx series, and thats the only time in ATI history where it killed nVidia, but iam sure this will never happen again because i think nvidia now is controling the game market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom