x850pro awesome deal i got!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't mean to flame or bash anyone here.... to the original post, glad you enjoy your new card.

I am an ATi card user, I played Knight of the old republic 1 & 2, and currently my favorite MMORPG: Dark Age of Camelot. Both game are not friendly with the ATi card. They still run but there are always video problem. There are numerous post on those game forum that user got problem running those game with ATi card.

For example, DAOC just released a new expansion: Darkness Rising, and we ATi user have to roll back to old driver in order to run the game properly.

I am not going to say which card is better on spec terms, because everyone got a different game config. But if you look at game support wise, Nvidia is obviously the winner in my book.

at least the X18** cards have SM3 so your not buying some old crappy 4 year old card for the price of a 7800GTX

BAAAA HA HA HA!!!! lots of laughs

this discussion is pointless (no flame intended)

one day ATI will kill Nvidia, then later Nvidia will kill ATI, and so on in an unending cycle..

the lesson here: don't take sides

EDIT: good for you burned-ati, hope you enjoy it

exectly. Nvida claims they have cards that support SM3, but there SM3 dosnt even meet the requirements of Microsoft.

(But for memory that was fixed in the latest drivers?)

That link also shows Nvidia failed SM V1.1 to 1.4...

well sm3 or no sm3 i prefer Nvidia. Last gen' ATI cards were very good, i remember reading some of my first computer magazines when ATI just released the 9800xt and Nvidia had the 5950 Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom