x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, Nubius, the way you've reacted to this thread, no wonder I left TechForums for Anandtech Forums . . .
What are you talking about Koldapu? I comment on the fact that both ATI and Nvidia will pump out amazing performing cards and simply listed off a few facts about ATI I don't like. That's my opinion and nothing more...there is no 'GEEZ THE WAY YOU REACT' because I simply posted my thoughts about ATI, and like I said, would have even gone ATI 9xxx series and not FX if I had known more about computers when I got this.

Seems to me that certain mods are nVidia fanboys
Crap like this is ridiculous and so is this:

yet, they locked the 6800GT sucks thread
Yeah cause people were getting anal and saying 'WTF DUDE YOU DONT KNOW CRAP", "WHATEVER DUDE GEEZ" just like you're doing.

I know when someone is trying to imply something about me, I'm not ignorant. You're obviously an ATI fanboy, and even though I lean towards Nvidia, I still say ATI will give you an awesome performing card regardless of tomshardware bench.

Just because I'm not sitting there OOOH I LOVE ATI OMG OMG doesn't mean you can throw around these little smart remarks like you're all knowing around here. I posted my opinion like everyone else, but since I'm a mod..it's real easy to pick me out of the group isn't it.

Well now guess what, this thread is also being closed as it's going back and forth with the same old crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom