x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your rite about the X850 being in a completely different class. Of course nvidia hasent came out with one, but they will. So its not rite to compare. Thats really why i listed it last.

But all this ATI bashing, while ATI holds the best card. Witch im not talking about the X850. I just hate the favoring..They are both good.

How can you say that ATI holds the best card? The 6800ULTRA EE will smoke any ATI card right now out of its own class. And the 850 really isnt that much better cause there is nothing that supports it right now.

the 6800 Ultra still outperforms the X850 in a lot of cases, the X800's were getting beaten all the time so ATI had to make something better. they have, and it's not really all that much better

X800's often get slightly better Direct3D performance, but 6800's get much higher OpenGL performance over the X800's

have you done ANYTHING to try to fix this problem you are having with your X800?

So far it looks as if you have worked harder on typing "ATi ssssssuuuucccccckkkkkkssss" over and over and over again, instead of actually asking for help on fixing your problem. Tell us what you have done to try and correct this! Is CS:S the ONLY game you are having problems in?

Right now CS:S seems to be the ONLY game people are reporting new cards "sucking" in comparison to there old cards. The 6800U thread poster had this exact problem...and here it is appearing for an ATi card owner. I would blame the CS:S "stress test" and get actual benchmark comparisons. CS:S was made to be a game NOT and end all be all benchmark for gfx card performance.

So instead of whining and complaining about how bad your card suck and how mad you are...try fixing your problem. If you have tried fixing it...TELL US WHAT YOU DID!!! you may have missed a step, you may have done something wrong that is easily fixable.

I am a hardcore nVidia fan...and even i'm not dumb enough to believe ATi absolutely sucks.

my friend gave me doom3 today...
n we ran it on ULTRA settings @ 1280x1024, and i got 60FPS solidly through hte first few levels..
this is on a 6600GT.. im more than happy now

VIII said:
my friend gave me doom3 today...
n we ran it on ULTRA settings @ 1280x1024, and i got 60FPS solidly through hte first few levels..

:eek:

Thats just crazy that you can do that with a 6600GT. Doom 3 isn't even playable at 1280x1024 for me.....

Damn you serious? And the eVGA has dropped to $199 too for the AGP version.

Can't wait to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom