X800 Pro problems...terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
I got my system built with the X800 Pro and installed FarCry. The graphics are beautiful inside, but once you get outside, the graphics screw all up and the game is unplayable. I spent $425 for that card and don't expect things like this to be happening!

If you already have the latest drivers, try rolling back one or two versions and let ATI know since they come up with new drivers every month.
make sure that all previous drivers were completely remove since this may cause similar problems.

Always stay up to date on drivers.

If that does not fix...email ATI and describe the problem so that it may be fixed in their next driver release.

zerozero said:
If you already have the latest drivers, try rolling back one or two versions and let ATI know since they come up with new drivers every month.
make sure that all previous drivers were completely remove since this may cause similar problems.

I removed my old drivers and it cause very low frames per second. With the new drivers over the old ones, the problem still existed. I knew there was a reason I was an NVidia person until this card.

Most likely you still have some NVIDIA files for their remove isn't very good. Try Detonator Destroyer (google it) or a similar program and remove every remaining file. Hopefully, this will solve your problem

Is it shop bought or home made?

If shop bougbht ring their tech support, if its your own build, you have screwed up im afraid. My mate got a x800 pro and farcry looks the bomb.

I was reading on another forum that it might be a game problem, not a gfx card problem. There is a patch for FarCry comming the first week of July. Lets hope its small enough for my slow dial-up connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom