X-connect Power Supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sysco33

Solid State Member
I'm in the process of gathering and buying pieces to a computer im building for myself and i need a little help choosing a powersupply . I've seen these new X-connect Ultra. It looks cool and seems pretty good. I'm just wondering how good they really are. Are they Durable? Are they good at supplying power. I don't know anything about power supplys so im just wondering

Ultra the company?

If so then dont waste your money get a Artec or any other good PSU

Man, I was looking at this PSU for the longest time, but then I found out the have to order the SATA cable, and it only has one SATA connection anyways.

This is a really good power supply though, these power supplies have guranteed outputs. If it says 500 watts, it's going to put out a steady 500 watts. A lot of other power supplies often label themselves as 500 watt or what not, but that's really their peak output.

The ability to choose which cables to use is also really nice, no more annoying clutter inside your case.

If it suits your needs, I'd highly recommend it.

they look good, they are very good quality PSU's, they look good, you can take out the cables you don't need, they look good, they will provide solid power not fluctuating like a lot of cheaper PSU's, oh and did I mention they look good?

if you are not worried about the cost, this is perhaps one of the best (if not the best) PSU I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom