WoW on Mac.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Anyone here playing WoW on a Macbook Pro? I can't seem to find any real info on how well the mac will handle it.

not sure WoW will run on mac (but i wouldnt know i dont play it)

just compare teh RAM and Video Card specs to what it requires for a windows machine and that should give you a good idea

COD2_fanatic said:
not sure WoW will run on mac (but i wouldnt know i dont play it)

just compare teh RAM and Video Card specs to what it requires for a windows machine and that should give you a good idea

WoW is PC/Mac compatible. I know the Macbook Pro will 'run' it, but I want to max it out. :)

well since i have no experience with the Mac world i'm not to sure, RAM shouldnt be a problem (512 or more) but the main thing you're gonna want to look at is the video card, thats the main point of maxing out anything really

COD2_fanatic said:
well since i have no experience with the Mac world i'm not to sure, RAM shouldnt be a problem (512 or more) but the main thing you're gonna want to look at is the video card, thats the main point of maxing out anything really

Exactly. The Macbook Pro is limited to an Ati Radeon X1600 gpu. I know nothing about this gpu.

for WoW the x1600 should be fine (i dont guarrenty maxed settings) but for medium, medium high it should run fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom