Would somebody help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiangirlttp86

Beta member
I just bought an Emachines T3085, but I had a problem when saving picture or file on the internet to my computer, after saving, I came back to open it, the name of the file is there, but I cannot open the file or it cannot be found! Would someone tell me why this happen?
Thanks a lot!

Emachines first problem. I would return it sya somethings wrong lol there apsalutely junk sorry to say but if you wish to keep it lets fix it. Where are you opening these files in a program or in just a regular windows panal. Also specs of the machine would be great.

Try putting your photos/pics into an other folder to see if the folder they are stored in is corrupt. If it is not then you might be saving the file wrong, make sure you right click>>>>save as>>> name.jpg and select .jpg in the bottem bar. If you are un able to select a .jpg then put name.bmp in the top bar and in the bottem bar select bmp. Other than that i can not acess the problem any further. This may be a job for an ofline tech.

I know you dont want to here this but yes he is right emachines are not the way to go i would have bought a nice custom pc from a pc shop for a better price and a better quality pc.But yes thats your problem emachines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom