Would this be a good gaming LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well idk about lcd's for gamming, from what ive heard they are only good for space savin and look nice and for office's and stuff, but gaming i would choose a nice CRT monitor, like a nice NEC 19' crt, but see what other people and just dont do anything u might regret in the long run because what people say like me.

too much money for that monitor, u can buy 2 quality monitors for the same amount of money lol. just dump your money into something else instead.... but it will def look nice, but i havent heard that the technology is there yet for the high resolution and the quality for gaming.

pccc

If you have your heart set on an LCD

Newegg.com has a special till tommorow on $10 cheaper, 1000:1 contrast ratio and 1lb heavier monitor. Unfortunatly I couldn't find one with the same quality and a better response time. Real bummer, because I'm planning out my system and the desk I want to put it on is pretty small.

a 23 ms response time isnt too good. LCD's are not bad for gaming, i dont know why people throw such a fit, CRT's are cheaper but look at those behemoths! theyre ungodly ugly and sucks to be you if you gotta move the thing (do any of you LAN?). if you get a good ms response time lik 16 and a decent contrast ratio and actually try out the monitor they are just fine. and the space saving does make a difference. How many people on here do stuff to their computer just for looks and specs?? just to have a higher 3dmark score, it doesnt help your gaming all that much, so i dont know if you can talk bad about buyin a monitor for looks. Ill take looks over miniscule improvement, people are actually impressed by my monitor & comp w/o having to know anything about computers, I get a lot of compliments (since bragging seems to be what a lot of people are goin for). and btw i do need an lcd being in a dorm, and im not bragging im saying call it what it is and dont be a hypocrite. What about eye strain?? do people like that?? (this is a "if the shoe fits"comment so dont say anything if it DNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom