wireless mouse question

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
Why is it that when I use only one battery on my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3.0, it still runs just as good as with two batteries installed? The keyboard does the same thing; I don't get it, is this some kind of MS glitch, do I have to use four AA batteries at once or will I be better off using one battery for each device :confused:

What's going on?

I just noticed this SAME exact thing with my MX3000 mouse. It was glitchy, and I took out one battery and it worked perfectly fine. Then I stuck the second battery in and it was glitchy again. I think one battery died or something, because I got a new one to stick in and it fixed the problem.

But yeah, it works fine with 1 or 2 batteries. I would imagine the second one is so it lasts twice as long or something.

My mouse only takes 2 AAs though. It works fine with 1 AA. I think it's because its a laser mouse, not an optical mouse. They don't have the bright light underneath.

Yea, mine's an optical mouse.

I'll just use one battery at a time. I guess the battery life might be only half what MS claims, but it doesn't matter to me. I have enough money for AA batteries.

Well, another thing to remember is that less battiers = lighter mouse. I dunno about you, but I like a heavy mouse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom