Wireless Mouse Has A Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Groovy

Solid State Member
Hi, I have a problem w/ a wireless mouse.

In these days, my wireless mouse often moves itself. (What I mean by that is it moves even when I did not touch/move my mouse)

What I did
  • I replaced battery w/ new one (I use rechargable battery)
  • I reinstalled the hardware
  • I cleaned my wireless mouse!

and none of them, worked.

Try making a new connection between the receiver in the mouse. I ahd the same problem when i first got my Logitech wireless mouse but when i made the new connectoin between my mouse and the receiver it all seemed to stop moving on its own.

What type of mouse is it, does it have the ball, or does it use the laser? If it's the laser, which I'm betting it is, you need to look at the surface that it's on. My desk at work has a fake wood finish on it, and my mouse will move by itself sometimes. I've been told the best type of surface is a simple solid color, like gray. No texture, or words.

every wireless mouse have channels to set may 4 or5 check all channels by enabling and disabling each one of them then at one appropriate channel your mouse may not move .these channels are used to avoid interfere of some other radio waves present in the air.

Thanks for your help!!!
But, I am a very bad noob of comp., and therefore have some questions...

Laser> How do you make new connection? (this seems the easiest way to do... but i don't know how to make new connection)
raj_1024> I got what channel is, but can you tell me how you can change it?
HoLoCroN> How can I update my driver? Do you mean reinstalling it again?

you press the little connect button on the reciever then the button on the mouse (on the back of the mouse) and u hold it for 20 seconds i think it is. You know what it is prob.. somthing is interfering with ur channel. So its making it move by its self.

Monster00 said:
you press the little connect button on the reciever then the button on the mouse (on the back of the mouse) and u hold it for 20 seconds i think it is. You know what it is prob.. somthing is interfering with ur channel. So its making it move by its self.

Thanks, but it didn't work.
I tried it about three times and no luck...

Do you have any advices?

Monster00 said:
how old is the mouse? maybe the mouse is going bad? maybe its defective?

it's not that old... it's just like... 7 months, i think.
it was fine two months ago, but became sooooooo bad these days...
(it sometimes clicks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom