Wireless mouse always needs to be reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotov256

Beta member
I went out and got a wireless keyboard and mouse combo at walmart (may be my problem right there - I need to learn to not go there to begin with, lol). The combo is made by Micro Innovations. The keyboard works fine, but whenever I leave the computer idle for about 5 minutes, the mouse stops working. I have to press the reset button on the hub and then the reset button on the mouse to get it to respond again. It's annoying.

I downloaded the newest drivers from the manufacturers website, but I still have the same problem.

Any ideas?

return it and get a brand name one that has better support. They cost more but you get what you pay for. Logitech make great stuff I recommend them.

If you can't afford the upgrade, just get another set and see if you just got a faulty mouse.

Thx for the fast reply!

I was hoping it wouldnt come to that, but I guess you're right. The logitech one is probably at least a million times better, anyhow.

It sounds to me like you have some other radio frequency interupting the signal from the mouse to the receiver. Do you have any other remote components?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom