wireless keybords

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Fully Optimized
I'm thinking of getting a wireless keybord, would they be any good for playing games?

no problems at all. thought a mouse on the other hand its usually ok but gets really annoying when it runs out batteries

Wireless keyboards are fine
I have a cheap on I use at work for virus scanning

It never losses a beat as long as I keep good batteries in it

And give it a clear line between the keyboard and the receiver

I purchased a decent one from newegg. It's an A4tech, and it wasn't one of the cheap models, nor was it one of the expensive models they had. It was decent and i took the chance. It was my first wireless keyboard. It came with a wireless optical mouse. The thing has worked perfectly for 9 months now and i have no complaints whatsoever. It spans over 20 feet which is more than i need for my little office. It has great response... i never get interference from other objects in the room, and the best thing of all is that the transmitter that plugs into my pc also acts as a battery charger. The kit came with 6 batteries so i never run out. I've always got a fully charged set of batteries waiting and i don't have to go buy batteries all the time. Also, my batteries last about 2-3 weeks with very heavy use.

Thumbs up to A4tech for making a great wireless keyboard & mouse combo. I'd definitely buy more of these if i needed to.

I've also purchased a rosewill wireless combo for my wife but she doesn't like hers much. She hasn't had any function-related problems but she thinks its not as good as the one i have! Hers didn't come with a charger either, so she has to buy batteries every month or two.

if you have a few bucks to spare get the:
Logitech® Cordless Desktop® MX™ 3100
best computer investment i've made in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom