Wireless Keyboard help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotismo

Beta member
Hello,
So I am looking for a wireless keyboard at a budget price that would be very compact at the same time. Ive come across this many times as low as 10$ on ebay. Its a "Belkin Wireless Folding IR PDA Keyboard"
Notes:
Model: F8U1500tt
P/N: P44884tt-A
UPC: 7 22868 47533 1
Now I know this is for PDAs, but this does run through infrared and I am wondering, would it connect to a PC?

I'm running a Gateway NX860X gaming laptop (was Gateway's featured gaming laptop back in 07), everything stock really, sent it in a few times for parts replacement but nothing special in it.
2GB ram
Vista-32bit

Not totally sure if it would work but why don't you look into some of the folding keyboards like the rubber type. They can be carried almost anywhere and can easily be folded to be as compact as possible.

Edit: Also noticed you said it's for your laptop, what's wrong with the laptop's keyboard
_confused__Remake_by_kittygurl521.gif
?

Nothing is wrong with my laptop keyboard, i have just set up everything to have it connect to my TV and stereo, i have a fish ball tracker handheld mouse thing coming in the mail that i ordered last night and would like a small wireless keyboard so i can jus chill n use my computer on my TV without being right at my computer, because then whats the point really? lol
is this what you are thinking?

Portable Waterproof Silicone Flexible USB/PS2 Keyboard - eBay (item 280359085409 end time Feb-11-10 01:26:20 PST)

thanks for the quick reply

Nothing is wrong with my laptop keyboard, i have just set up everything to have it connect to my TV and stereo, i have a fish ball tracker handheld mouse thing coming in the mail that i ordered last night and would like a small wireless keyboard so i can jus chill n use my computer on my TV without being right at my computer, because then whats the point really? lol
is this what you are thinking?

Portable Waterproof Silicone Flexible USB/PS2 Keyboard - eBay (item 280359085409 end time Feb-11-10 01:26:20 PST)

thanks for the quick reply
Lol ya...and I see. Makes sense :p, but I'm not totally sure if it works normal on a pc or there will be any driver problems :(, that's why I didn't give a definite answer. You could wait around and see what other folks say if you like :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom