Will Prices Drop After Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Orb

Daemon Poster
It seems to make sense, but on the other hand I suppose they could have deals during the holiday season.
When's the cheaper buy?

I have no idea what to say. because

1. You did not specify what products
2. What hardware?

if you're talking about cpus, they won't drop. They do price drops only when new processors comes out., i think.

video card?? hmm.. not sure. but i'm pretty positive it won't drop either.

as in my opinion, i don't think any of the hardware will drop in prices.

think about it. Do you think the price of car stero will drop after christmas?? no... only things that are related to christmas will drop in prices, such as ornaments, christmas trees, decorations, etc..

Edit: Some idiot who can't understand the tone of the message complained so i had to change

I didn't specify because I'm gonna be buying nearly everything.

I figured computer parts would be a holiday gift item, dog food I'm not so sure about.

I sure could use some christmas ornaments, so I should wait til after Christmas right? ;)

if you are a dog person i guess... but i think it was a pretty legitimate question for geo to be so assholish about... oh well.

On some forums its conducive to be a whiny brat, but I don't think he meant it maliciously anywa and I don't really care.

Orb..during the first part of the year is when the prices drop , but it is usually just befor the new hardware comes out...i think around the end of feb or begining of march ...june or july is the second time of the year when prices drop...( they unload the stuff that is out of date ( like my barton) and you can get things for less than a yard....i was told that the new cpu's will come out in the middel of the year ( im not sure but i think they will be in the 6-8 gig range) ..if that is true than every thing under the 3.2gig range will fall off the scale for price..take note that the new 4000 serries ram is just now coming out and up to the 8,000 serries ram will come out after june (july date) if they do then the new cpu's will be right behind them ...the 4000 are already out..
so ..
after x-mas well get the sale suff the day after ..after that wait till
later

if you are a dog person i guess... but i think it was a pretty legitimate question for geo to be so assholish about... oh well.

WTF???? I tried to help him out and give him an example to show how i don't think the price will drop. WTF does dog food have to do about it? i didn't write that down to offend him or anything. Does it even signify anything?? I could've wrote down anything other then dog food and still would've made my point.

what is this, you attack someone who's trying to help?? it's people like you who ruins our country.

Well I waited for a long time too and then I saw a brand new eMachines with a 17 inch monitor for $200 and just bought that. lol cuz i really dont do much gaming or anything so I just thought, why not? its $200

So basically... i have nothing to add to this thread:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom