Wierd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupid

In Runtime
I got this kind of wierd problem with my comp lagging. When ever i turn on my pc it lags every two or three minutes, running games lag, watching video lag, even when i typed this i got lagged a couple of times. I've tried everything i know: antivirus, spy- ware removers, adware removers, defregmanter. I used the CPU usage thingy and wached the video with only the required progams running - the usage would be like 11%, but then suddenly it would go up 100%(lag) then go down. Nothing seems to work every 2 or 3 minutes the lag reappers and its getting pretty anoing because the comp is not that old.

Any ideas will be apreaciated

Nuke windows. Sometimes you just have to reinstall. Back up your crap and just do it. It will fix whatever retard windows issue you have. I really doubt its a hardware problem.

the temp of my procesor is usualy 42 - 50C so its definately not overheating.

Stupid said:
I got this kind of wierd problem with my comp lagging. When ever i turn on my pc it lags every two or three minutes, running games lag, watching video lag, even when i typed this i got lagged a couple of times. I've tried everything i know: antivirus, spy- ware removers, adware removers, defregmanter. I used the CPU usage thingy and wached the video with only the required progams running - the usage would be like 11%, but then suddenly it would go up 100%(lag) then go down. Nothing seems to work every 2 or 3 minutes the lag reappers and its getting pretty anoing because the comp is not that old.

Any ideas will be apreaciated

Edit the topic title.
:confused:
Glad you have a computer that works though.Put that experience into the problem one.

:beard:

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom