Why I will only buy Logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runfox

In Runtime
I have an old Logitech MX revolution mouse , don't know how old it is. My son gave it to me but he lost the USB receiver. Logitech sent me a new one, mouse would not connect to that receiver, they sent me a replacement, still wont connect. Just got off the phone with them, they conclude the mouse is bad, and offered me another MX revolution or an upgrade to its replacement , the Performance mouse MX , NO COST!!! Now tell me if that's not awesome, a new upgraded mouse , for free no cost, and I don't know how old my old one is nor do I have any receipt for it.

Got to love a company with service like that!!!

I had a similar occurrence about a year ago.

I had a Logitech G5 mouse. The right mouse button wouldn't "click", a spring in there broke or something. I emailed them a request to fix it. A week later, I got a replacement from them. I opened up a box, and it was a G5 v2! Free of charge.

I've had good luck with their customer service so far. I had a problem with a gamepad I bought from them a while ago, and called them because it wasn't being recognized under Windows on any USB port...so they sent me a new one for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom