Why CRT moniters are better than LCD moniters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartthecartoon

In Runtime
I don't understand why people buy LCD moniters, they cost a lot more, but they just arn't usually as good as CRT moniters. They do look a little cooler sitting on a desk and they take up less space but is that really worth the loss of performance? When you play games on LCD moniters the images tend to ghost, plus one of the LCD moniters that I have in my house produces blury images, and it hurts to look at them. Also, I have Viewsonic moniter that came with my first computer (12 years ago) and it still works perfectly even though it has been used a lot and stored in cold temperatures many times over the years.

This has been covered. Use the search feature to find out what we all discussed in the post. Basically what was finalized was the LCD was great for looks, and these days most people will not notice any difference between an LCD and CRT. Only extreme gamers who notice every single little detail will notice. That is why most people like LCDs, because they take way less desktop space, take way less energy, and look cooler than CRTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom