Whoa, the stick of ram looks way too small!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrisman88990, i suggest never buying computer hardware from ebay. Along with used hardware. But thats just me, i would think thats good advice.

Did you say its working now?

yeah man works great, this guy sells like 2000 things a month, its like a small business..basically all ram sticks. But yeah it works fine
192, to 704MB you can realy tell the difference it was a wise investment :)

Chrisman88990 said:
yeah man works great, this guy sells like 2000 things a month, its like a small business..basically all ram sticks. But yeah it works fine
192, to 704MB you can realy tell the difference it was a wise investment :)

Its good that your happpy. ;)

now chris, all you need to get now is a new processer and a new vid card...

your computer is so old school, its awesome, except that it sux, no offense

its funny that your processer isnt even 1ghz , and ur vid card is only 16mb, 64mb is bare min. now

but seriously, i'm not making fun of you, but you really need to get new stuff if you want to play more games

haha dude i know.. lol But i got a new problem, that i kinda over looked before. For some reason my TNT-2 card is not even getting recognized. Ive been just using a crappy PCI Vanta card.. duh im totaly thinking about just getting a new comp..

Yea it might be wise to take your computers specs out of your sig, haha im just kidding with you. But seriously, 250 watt psu? my stock compaq case came with that, and 330 watts is what i know as minimum.

yeah man, this comp when i got it in 2000 only came with 64 MB of ram lol, it was supposed to be hott shit though back then. A year later i Got the 128 Stick wich helped me through till this year, were i needed the extra speed lol. I realy can not afford a new comp. For some stupid reason my TNT-2 Card is not working. Or my AGP slot is shot ? or sumthing i dont friggin know man.. I just wanna fix it.. thats all i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom