Whoa, the stick of ram looks way too small!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisman88990

In Runtime
I just got my ram today, and i opened it up, and it looks so tiny comkpared to the ram i put in last time ? i havent open up the case yet to see or anything. Could there be a reason why it looks so small..

it could be a different type that youve bought. But we'd need to konw the system you have and what ram u have just got aswel.

ROFL...oh this sounds like it's gonna be funny...

First off, what kind of RAm did you get? Give us the specs!

Second, got pics?

Third, size isn't always important (this applies to sex, too...) Anyway, different manuf's make chips slightly different. Also, over time, the RAM sticks have gotten smaller.

It's also possible that you ('snigger, LOL') bought laptop or PDA RAM...and dude...we'd have to club you for that...ROFL :)

yeah man ive done like as much research there is to do, and my computer ram is PC133 SDRAM, and thats what the thing on ebay said. My package just said 512mb Pc133, so maybe its not SDRAM.. i dunno i gotta crack open the case and see i guesse..

maybe your hands have grown since you last held a stick of ram? are you suffering from gigantism?

though some brands of ram differ in height! Well as you say it is working thats cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom