Whoa look at my HD temp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably just a SpeedFan error... but:
Physically feel your drive with your finger or such and see if it really is hot.
Tell us what happens!

hmmm its kinda hott, not like burn your finger hott, but shes warm. Im not too worried just thought it was kinda interesting lol... the HD has been replaced on this before. Along with like 2 power supplys...lol freekin gateway anyways..

Ok, found out how to get the program, but now...How do I control the fan speeds? My fan doesnt seem to change. Im guessing its not compatible or something.

lol i cant either, i dunno dude i dont think its capatitble with our fans or sumthing. i tryed and tryed to control the fan, ( im just realy bored) lol but i cant find it..

I agree, I think you need like a special type of fan or something. I tried it on my old Gateway and it didnt even show any temps. so now Im trying it on my Dell 2400 and see if I can see any temps...

That's pretty hot for onboard temperatures. Nice flame icon though, you may want to invest in some more fans or something. I have an old freezer we were going to convert into a shell to house our server, I could send it to you if you want lol.

~Fawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom