Who has liquid cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him...It wasn't an overheating issue. If it were something simple like that man I would have had it troubleshooted in no time flat.

My CPU doesn't get anywhere near hot enough to tip off the boards thermal shutdown which the lowest setting is 65C I believe.

My BIOS was causing the issues, and a flash to the manufacturer standard BIOS fixed the issues.

Overheating doesn't cause BSODs and random restarts. It only shuts down the computer via the BIOS setting.

I've done noob stuff like forgetting to ensure a cable was securely tightened, but I don't overlook things such as overheating especially considering I love to OC.

Dont think I was trying to take you for a jerk, something that gets easily overlooked. I had the same problem with my computer, sans the BSOD's. I had set my shutdown temperature to 149F. I didnt want my cpu getting too hot, so I wanted it to shut down before any damage would occur. Although, if you remember from one of my other posts, my computer wont shut down for some reason. It turns off for only 2 or 3 seconds and kicks back on. So, unless I am there to pull the power cord, if my computer overheats it is stuck in an endless loop of restrts.

I know you weren't, dont get me wrong I do some noobish stuff from time to time, but as far as overheating is concerned that's simply hasn't been an issue since I had a 2400+ XP that was idling at 64C, but this was back in july when I knew nothing of computers.

Plus like I said the computer would simply shut down if it was overheating. I kept getting the dumbest BSOD's every single one contradicting the last, it was really annoying and all I did was pull out my mobo and install the liquid cooling. For whatever the reason the BIOS didn't like that, so like I said a flash back to stock manufacturer fixed that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom