Where Do You Buy Your Hardware From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

24/7 Gamer

In Runtime
Hi,
Just wondering where you lot purchase your hardware from. I would prefer if it was just stores or online shops in the UK but others are fine.

At the moment I get mine from either www.ebuyer.com or www.overclock.co.uk. Both these shops are good but Ebuyer does tend to have a slow delivery time.

By the was, as you can tell I have just joined this forum. I was a member of Hardware Analysis but its getting very crap now with a lot of the people either repeating questions or just asking plain stupid ones. I hope this forum is a lot better and that I will become a helpful and dedicated member.

Rob :D

I have heard not so good things about them so I have stayed clear of them so far. My mate ordered a Maxtor harddrive from them and when it arrived it never worked. He sent it back and they said it was his fault and it had probaly been dropped. Unless I see something for a really good price then I won't be using them.

Aaaah not ebuyer! I ordered from them before christmas, everything for a new system I was building. Most of it came fine, a couple of days late. However, the motherboard didn't, and I contacted them over and over again with their stupid "e-notes" system. They never replied until I sent one demanding a refund, and they replied blaming their supplier and they didn't have any in stock, despite their site showing they had 15 in stock.

Because of their poor customer support system, I will not be buying from them again. They seem not to care for their customers. I would really like a decent place to purchase "over the counter" in a real shop. Would be much better, anyone know of any in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom