When is Nvidia 7800 coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...hey, even if ATI has problems with their pipes, doesn't mean they'll give up.. they'll work it out and fix them, chill out, they still have enough time.... just wait and see

see all opinions come from die hard fans, which is ignorant. one type of hardware can be better that the other type and so forth, the maker does not matter, and it changes so often it is ignorant to say which is completely better

I cant belive you ppl are making assumptions even before the cards come out. You have no idea how they will perform. Wait until benchmarks come out before you assume anything.
Useless flames.... yawn.

They'll be out soon, but there's not point in getting one until prices drop, there's no use for them right now.

All I care about is that when the new line is released, last generation's very capable cards will drop in price significantly :)
As far as a release date I've heard Mid-July but I'm not exactly sure myself

Chankama said:
It's amazing how all of u guys completely ignored his question and turned this into a fanboy thread.. :rolleyes:

And personally, I don't know what the release date is.. Probably sometime in the 3rd quarter....

Seriously.. lets avoid the "ATI pwns Nvidia!" or "Nvidia pwns ATI!" please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom