when do you ever looked in your motherboard manual?

Whats makes you buzz?

• Bawls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolt

• Mountain Dew Xtreem (MDX)

• Rush

• Red Bull

• Monster

• Lightning Bolt

• SoBe Adrenaline Rush

• Amp

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice Daddy

Fully Optimized
I've only looked in mine once to make sure I hooked everything up right...

EDIT: ops, sorry forgot to post "other"

I don't think most people will, and probably never if they buy an off-the-shelf PC, that provided documentation for the motherboard comes with it. I once started to read the motherboard manual, after the first page I decided I wasn't that bored, it went into way too much detail.

i look at mobo manuals when i need to find beep codes, temps, bios settings but when im building i look to find special headers to plug cables into (eg. USB/Firewire).

I generally look at it just to make sure I plug the power button, reset, hdd power light, stuff like that in correctly....generally it's on the board itself, but meh...I still like to look through the entire manual with a new motherboard...habit I guess...half the time it isn't because I need to know something, but just rather see how they've layed it out and things like that

Nubius said:
I generally look at it just to make sure I plug the power button, reset, hdd power light, stuff like that in correctly...

That's the only time i do it too,I alway's have to buy cheap stuff so there's not really anything else for me to read up on :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom