Whats your dream machine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafky2000

Solid State Member
just want to see what people are most intrested in post your dream machine! heres mine:

- ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe ATX AM2 Nforce 590 SLI Motherboard
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Dual Core Processor
- Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048-6400PRO 2GB 2X1GB
- 2 X Sapphire Radeon X1900 XT
- Koolance PC3-720BK Black ATX Tower Case with Integrated Exos 2 Water Cooling Unit
- BenQ FP202W 20IN Wide LCD Black
- Creative Gigaworks S750 700W 7PC Speakers

i am already on my dream machine :), as I am not a gamer, so satisfy me more than enough :), though if i like felt changing, I will, as I change system every 6 months anyway.

Here's the deal: about every one or two months, one of these crops up. To prevent that, this thread will be moved to Other Hardware, and then stickied. Any other dream machine threads after that time WILL be locked.

So, for the (hopefully) last time, have at it!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to post my specs...
Apple IIgs
7.0mhz 65C816 (Zip Chip)
Apple SC CD Drive
Two Apple 5.25 drives
Two Apple 3.5 drives
Apple IIgs Color Monitor
200MB WD SCSI Harddrive
GS/OS 6.0.1

lazer_viking said:

the only thing i didnt like about the x2 5000 was that it was 2x512 l2 cache as apposed to the s939 x2 4000 and the am2 x2 5200 which are both 2x1mb l2 cache

macdude425 said:
Here's the deal: about every one or two months, one of these crops up. To prevent that, this thread will be moved to Other Hardware, and then stickied. Any other dream machine threads after that time WILL be locked.

So, for the (hopefully) last time, have at it!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to post my specs...
Apple IIgs
7.0mhz 65C816 (Zip Chip)
Apple SC CD Drive
Two Apple 5.25 drives
Two Apple 3.5 drives
Apple IIgs Color Monitor
200MB WD SCSI Harddrive
GS/OS 6.0.1

sweet i wish you luck in finding one of them these days. haha :p.... o and sweet my first post on the forums becomes a sticky yeah!!!

My dream PC is a pre-built. I just like them better.

Acer AL1706 Black 17" 8MS LCD Monitor. $150

Compaq Presario SR1750NX $510

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ (2.2Ghz) with 512Kb cache
1GB DDR PC3200 RAM
200GB 7200RPM SATA

Now, you're thinking "why a crappy Compaq". Well it isn't.

I would max the memory out (4GB), and install a 500GB Hard drive onto it, and add another DVD-RW. Plus, most importantly, a Video card, and a fresh copy of XP Pro SP2 OEM. I hate that software that comes with Compaq. Lots of stuff, and Norton's included :(

Blind_Arrow said:
i am already on my dream machine :), as I am not a gamer, so satisfy me more than enough :), though if i like felt changing, I will, as I change system every 6 months anyway.

I agree with you there. My Celeron would be my dream machine if i had the 2GB ram on it.

All I would want in a dream machine is just something decent...like an E6600 or E6700 if I want to waste.

my dream machine ummm... well i think ...... ummm... maybe... oh i know... its a nice muscle car!!... oops not that machine.. well basicly i can handle anyhting that is there for me to use i dont' care as long as its a comptuer with the internet :D oh... and something faster then 56k would have to be needed also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom