whats this rig worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcwun

Solid State Member
I want to sell my old rig. How much should I charge for it?

Specs:

nMEDIAPC Media Center HTPC 200SA case with Atx 2.0 psu

Gigabyte Mobo GA K8N SLI-Pro

Amd 64 3500+ CPU

Evga NVIDIA 7800GT

1 GB Ram 512mb X 2 dual channel Kingston HyperX

Creative SoundBlaster Audigy

250 GB Hard drive

Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Win Xp Pro

System was built less then a year ago with most items under warranty and in perfect working and cosmetic condition.

really you think so i would be happy with $650.[

QUOTE]Originally posted by b1gapl
I'd say $800-900 [/QUOTE]

It's a really nice processor. Handles everything you throw at it, and it's so reliable. I own it, it never lags, overheats, and it's quiet.

The other components are pretty good, and the sound card sounds pretty good, but I don't even know anything about them.

I would say $750

Darcwun said:
thats sound a little too low. i could easily part it out on ebay for $550

If you know what it's worth, then why did you post a thread asking how much it's worth?

I'm telling you - I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it. And we all know that something is only worth what someone's willing to pay for it.

What I was wondering the rig was worth as a whole. Which would save me the trouble of parting out and creating multiple auctions. But $300 for the whole thing still sounds a little too low. But you are right itÂ’s only worth what some one is willing to pay for it. You are just willing to pay lot lower than I could easily manage to get.

I would have thought about £350-400 ish.

I mean, that thing will game resonably well, on mid-high settings on most current games?

For that baby.I would pay atleast 500 if I had the money.But great little gaming machine.Best gaming computer compared to mines.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom