What's the difference between hard drives and power supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Seagate drives because:
they are virtually silent
they have a fast seek time
they are really good quality
they are reasonably inexpensive - compared to the other major brands

Ok thanks fellas.

Would you suggest I buy a case without a PSU and spend the $80 for a 430W Enermax noisetaker?

And Shrapnill, I will always ask you questions like these if you are online. :)

Speaking of which, I'd like to talk with you about cases next time you can.

Re: Re: What's the difference between hard drives and power supplies?

stan-the-man said:
Do this:park your John Deer,get into your car,go to the big city,find a Computer Store.ask them.
:confused:

Youre failing to grasp the fact that youre in a damn PC help forum. This is where the questions get asked, dont be an ass.

And Orb, Ill talk it out with you as soon as I get some free time, but midterms are kickin my ass right now. Gimmie a few days and Ill hit you up when I can. Sorry Im so unreachable ATM.

no that is not a top fan. this is supposed to face bottom. it is a bottom fan sucking air into the box and spits it out from the back.

True_Orb said:
The Enermax looks like its a solid PSU, but what the heck is the top fan for? Maybe I have a weird computer, but there's no hole for ventilation there, does the fan work even next to the top case cover?

OK. Would the Enermax 'noisetaker' series be quiet? My goal here is to have a kickin', flashy PC that is as quiet as possible.

i actually have 3 and an antec true power 430watt. the enlight 420 is more silent, although both are quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom