What are your system specs?

i was under the impression multi-processor support was stripped from the pentium 4 series and left only for the xeons. there is no use having a dual cpu motherboard if the processor does not have multi-cpu support. i could be wrong though in which case i apologise

edit: also surpisingly enough the latest EE dual core is clocked at *drumroll* 3.73ghz :/

waynejkruse10 said:
its very possible he does have a dual cpu config, they exist uzi.

They dont exist. no such thing as a dual CPU Extreme Edition/Pentium 4 setup. I know what i am talking about......

And jdhore1 your full of BS... That domain has not been used in the past 2 years, I did a whois history check which I can go up to 2 years back..... And no records were found, now.... are you going to lie to us telling that your CPU is more than 2 years old????

I bought my procs before dual-core came out...BTW, my mobo is a custom one from a website that went belly up that made custom motherboards...Their URL WAS: http://www.custommobo.com

Now thats just stupid

They dont exist. no such thing as a dual CPU Extreme Edition/Pentium 4 setup. I know what i am talking about......

You arnt stupid, you know what you are talking about. Wow!

Im sure there is one out there, somewhere in the big wide world...

0cdf625b.jpg

snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

unless jdhore just posted a wrong link and everyone else is wrong then he will forever be made fun of on this forum.

AMD64 X2 4200+
MSI K8N Neo4
2048mb Corsair DDR400 RAM (Dual Channel)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 200GB S-ATA HDD
Gainward Bliss 6800GS 'Goes Like ****' 512mb 1.4ns Graphics
IDE Pioneer DVDRW 16x
Thermaltake Tsunami Dream
Taurus 430W PSU
+Wireless LAN, Firewirex4 PCI

Periphs:

Logitech S510 Cordless Desktop, (Awesome :) )
Dell E196FP 19" Monitor, (Again, Awesome!)
JBL Creature II Speakers (2.1)
Amacom Ext. HDD

That's about it. There's a pic of it in the Show your system thread!

Charlie -

the sig says it all, but ill explain my craptastic hp pavilion neways

its my current project, i snagged it from a trash can behind a local high school. it had a bad psu and was gutted(except for dvd, rw, and hd) had no os installed, but had all,(i mean all of em) 3 system restore disks. so all i did was run down to best buy and bought a matx psu(the original was a fried 140 or somethin watt brick, now i have a 250 watt, but the only prob was its a matx case that uses a atx(not a typo, an matx case with a atx psu) psu, so i had to go get an adapter. and got it running, its pretty good, but these onboard graphics suck, so im in the process of upgrading the mobo and the hd(as soon as i get $$$) but i like the case because of its flexibility. it had no ram so i had to scavage the trash yet again and find some ram( found 2 matching 128 mb cards). and that is how it sits right now. i want to get it set up to at least play halo and some stuff, but till then i have to stick with this craptastic game from the mid 90's called mechwarrior(the first one)

Back
Top Bottom