what would be a decent cpu to hold me over till venice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedub

In Runtime
I would really like to get the venice core cpu, but I'm not sure if I can wait any longer. I have everything else I need for my first build, and I think I may have to get somthing to hold me over

Get a 3000+ processor from Best Buy or whatever (big store) u have in ur area and return it in 2 weeks :). I know I know. It's bad "consumer behaviour". Oh well. They charge $$ out of ur ass for a reason. Good "Customer service". Take advantage of it. :) It's not like u are stealing music from online. This is legitimate. I think..

Well I've given instructions to someone on how to RMA a board you blatently fried :p So I think your idea isn't so bad chankama lol, buuuuuuuuut I wouldn't even bother, just wait for venice

Im having the same problem.. I think Im just going to go with the winchester 3200 as its the only thing in my pricerange at the moment.. But how I want that venice..

I dont know if best buy will let you return processors.. They always make a big deal out of anything I try to return.

xenosoul said:
I dont know if best buy will let you return processors.. They always make a big deal out of anything I try to return.

Meh.. In Futureshop (in Canada) they don't ask u anything :).. Unconditional returns within 30 days. Best Buy recently bought out Future shop.. So it's the same management :D..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom