What type of video card is needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persianxballer, computers offer alot better video cards then what xbox is running on. I dont know your money issues, but if you wanted, you can get something thats alot better then xbox.

Xbox only has to push 640x480 resolution. That is not near a computer, even thougha tv is bigger, that doesnt matter. Performance of consoles is typicallly being beaten before they even come out.

(If you are telling me that Apokolipse I know, Thats pretty much what i was tryin to say (and im not tryin to be all indignant or anything just sayin). So yea consoles are cheaper, but even though people think theyre higher quality....*sigh.. "oh this ignorant world" but they are not, they just look ok from a distant tv, but I could get some incredible framerates if i dropped my res down that far.. actually mine only goes down to 800x600.. damn... well I dont really care to see single pixels anywa, they can keep all 300 thousand of their pixels, I'll take 1.9 million thank you.

Makes me wonder what the Gamecube uses...Resident Evil 4, in my opinion, was nothing short of beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom