What is them difference!? LCD, Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah hah, thankyou!

Lovely site! .... i've learnt a lot off that!

Could you help me out with a rear view projecter TV set?

Plasma is by far better, but they are way to expensive, and I think the smallest plasma screen I have ever seen was 42", so...

AuBrEy Online said:

Could you help me out with a rear view projecter TV set?
What do you want to know?

AuBrEy Online said:

Also in wattage how much do these use up?
Why?

003 said:

Plasma is by far better, but they are way to expensive, and I think the smallest plasma screen I have ever seen was 42", so...
They also have a shorter life span. I think as of now LCD is the better way to go until they improve more on Plasma.

Yeah okay!

I think now!

LCD's whip Plasma's

Better Life spin, no burning!

However more expensive! :(

What a rear view projection, like? .... how do they work?

And in wattage how much do they use up? ..... I am asking these as i'd like to learn more on display units. :)

Do PLASMA's lose half the brightness after 3 years? like that site that guy posted?

Re: Yeah okay!

AuBrEy Online said:
I think now!

LCD's whip Plasma's

Better Life spin, no burning!

However more expensive! :(

What a rear view projection, like? .... how do they work?

And in wattage how much do they use up? ..... I am asking these as i'd like to learn more on display units. :)

Do PLASMA's lose half the brightness after 3 years? like that site that guy posted?

I have heard they don't last long...but they kill LCD in clarity and viewing angles.

if you want to know more about projection tvs check out this site...http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/projection-tv.htm

Its a great site to learn about all kinds of stuff.

003 said:
Plasma is by far better

No, LCD's are better, MUCH better quality, and plasma's begin to die after 10000 hours.. I myself have a 42" Sony LCD, and i choose LCD over plasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom