What should it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with the LCD one. The extra money is worth it. LCD monitors have such a better picture quality than CRT monitors.

The flat-screened CRT. My friend has that monitor and it is unbelievable. I am temped to get one honestly. Definately the flat-screen CRT.

Circa is not true
Some crts have a much better picture quality
but if you need more space id go with the lcd but it looks to me like the crt will have a better picture quiality!
But the lcd will not have as much glare as the crt but the crt is a better picture!

BIG_AIZZLE said:
Circa is not true
Some crts have a much better picture quality
but if you need more space id go with the lcd but it looks to me like the crt will have a better picture quiality!
But the lcd will not have as much glare as the crt but the crt is a better picture!

BIG_AIZZLE is correct. CRT has better picture anyday. LCD is just a space saver.

GameGURU - If you want the best image quality you can get from a CRT, go with a ViewSonic.

Right now I have a 17" Envision LCD that I got from Staples for $200 with rebates during thanksgiving and I love it. Even though CRT's do provide better picture I don't think I would ever go back because the difference is barly noticeable. Also I like being able to pick up my monitor and move it around for lan gaming and also to watch dvds. A 19" monitor is not very fun to move when you want to. Also I like the fact that the picture is streched out all the way to the corners of the screen. But I don't think I would ever get a LCD with a resolution smaller than 1280x1024. So I would say go with an LCD screen. I have never had a problem with the one I have. Whether it be for gameing or just surfing the internet LCD is great.

well thanks for the opinions, im getting the CRT. :D i have never doubted a CRT's ability to provide good stuff. Thanks again guys :D

now...i got homework...

these arnt acurate answer's ... u cant compare a CRT to LCD, it depends on what your using it for.

if your using it for gaming or watching video/media, i would suggest the CRT.

but if your using it from image editing/photoshop , web , typing, bla bla.... then i would suggest the LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom