What Laptop to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott white

Beta member
Hello,
I'm new here, and I dont know that much about computers. I'm in the market for a new laptop. There's several manufacturers that I'm interested in .Toshiba,Dell,Fujitsu,Sony,and
IBM. I'm wondering which of these is the best built and most reliable. Also my budget is in the $1300 range. If anyone knows of any specefic models please feel free to suggest them.

dell sucks at everything. Alienware makes the best laptop but they are not in your budget. Go for any of those on your list. Or buy a alienware or falcon northwest

Well I would love an alienware except theres none under $2000 I think. Im a little suspect of Dell becuz i hear there quality control sucks. Maybee thats just rumors. Also I have a bias towards japanese brands like Fujitsu,Toshiba,Sony. Not sure which one to get now.

I would go Sony or japanese brands. Japan makes good stuff. They Have super high quality control their. Mostly because if they get fired from their job they kill all their family first then kill themselves. They dont make 2 money mistakes...

Alienware does make the best laptops for the price. Even though they are expensive, there is no other way of getting a cheaper one with the best parts, as laptops are suppose to be expensive anyways.

I heard that Toshiba laptops are made by Acer. Is this true. Also whats faster Centrino or pentium 4 with Hyper threading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom