What Kind of KVM switch? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2007, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1
Default What Kind of KVM switch?

Hello everyone. this is my first post. glad to be on board this forum. I had a question about KVM switches and if this particular configuration even exists.

I have 2 PCs and 3 Screens. Both PCs are for Audio work, but PC 1 is also my regualar usage computer. I want to be able to control 2 computers and 3 screens from one keyboard on mouse. Here are the senarios:

PC1: hooked up to screen 1 and 2
PC2: hooked up to screen 2 and 3

PC1: Always uses screen 1
PC2: Always uses screen 3
Both: Share screen 2
(aka, never a tri screen setup)

and out of curiosity now that i'm thinking of it, is a tri screen setup possible for only PC1?

hope that made sense.
Thanks much
TeamLDCO is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Would this switch suite my needs? f50fan Computer Networking and Internet Hardware 4 03-30-2007 01:38 AM

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.