What is a good mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
Well what the title says, I'm not really looking for the best, unless there is no price difference - than I wouldn't mind spending the extra cash, but that is the main point, I don't have alot.

What Is a good mouse for the price. I was looking at the Logitech MX518, but I moved my eye to the price tag. The MX510 looks quite good, and is quite cheap on ebay.

So what is a good mouse? - for playing games, obviously.

(Just a little side question, why does the MX518 have adjustable DPI, is it twitchy at 1600? but good at turning round quickly?)

Thanks, Trif.

Im still running the MX500. you Cannot go wrong with this series. Still the best, after 2 years.

I would say save yourself 20 bux and just stick with the 510.

Well, if you want the best mouse you can get for gaming just check out my sig. It doesn't get better then a razer diamondback.

Buying a cheap mouse isn't smart if your a serious gamer. I've had almost every type of mouse there is and nothing even compares to the razer diamondback. Seriously. Pair it up with a high-end mouse pad and you'll be in gaming heaven.

$59.95 is worth every penny!

Razer's are one of the best mice, and undoublly the best mouse hardware wise

Logitech MX-518 is also popular, but hardly used in the pro league's for some reason

Intelimouse 1.1 and 3.0 (w/e) are also very popular, and heavily used in pro league's

majistic said:
Logitech.

I have a Logitech also. It is not expensive and I have had it for about 2 years now, without any problems what so ever. Would highly recommend.

I have a plain old nameless brand optical mouse. It works fine. Paid 5 bucks for it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom