What do you use to cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I'm wondering, who has a really sick cooling setup in their computer? I have a pretty generic water cooling, not bad ass at all. I'm wondering who the OC'ers are out there that have something sick set up to keep their beast nice and cool.

I have to Aquarius II by Thermaltake, keeping my Pentium 4 2.4gHZ Prescott between 98 and 102 F.

10 case fans or so, not really sure. It is a ridiculous amount, I do know that.

lol it didn't come with 14. You gotta add your own in.

I just got an SLK-900A heatsink with vantec tornado. Probably gonna look to piecing my own water cooling setup here in a couple weeks...I was gonna get it in a few days but I think I'm gonna do eVGAs step up program and go from 6600GT to the 6800GT :D

How much of a difference does cooling make? enhance performance? extend computer life?

It will extend computer life, but no it doesn't enhance performance. But if you're going to overclock which DOES enhance performance then you'd need to keep it cool

Yes, it does increase performance, keeps your system more stable, and increases your computers overall lifespan.

Right now I got a toal of....::counts:: .....7 fans in my comp. I have a Cooler Master XDream II which keeps my CPU running at around 34 celsius while idling, and 38 under heavy load.

I have 4. Two case, PSU and 1 PCI. You want more fans blowing out than in. I have 2 in and 2 out.

FANS??
One intake (side panel) One outake (rear panel). CPU fan....of course. 2 Fans in PSU.
AMD 2400+ @ 39 C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom