What do you think of this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisskerven

In Runtime
OK so.. before you go too much into details- I just want to know if you think this case will be ok for a "gamer rig" for the future- q6600 g0, sli cards etc etc

Iam just a little worried about air flow. It does have a vent in the front for intake with mounts for different sized fans- and the rear is 120mm plus side.. but yea.. tell me what you think.

Oh and if its "ok but .. it needs more" i can easily make a core fan holder to put in....

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

sli really isn't necessary

wow, a $20. If you can handle a cheap case, sure. But that case isn't a gaming case.

i just wanted sli to be an option but thats more mobo dependant- but does require air flow so i mentioned it.

hey any case is a gaming case unless you give reasons why it can't be.

and the price of the case doesnt matter- if it wobble i can add L brackets if it falls apart ill weld it together. its the design and outlook- plus the USB2.0 being seperated like they are- big BONUS for me.

Just remember, you get what you pay for... you only get one fan, so you would have to buy another one for the front, and the mobo tray doesn't have a lot of options if you wanted to upgrade later on. If I may, I would suggest something like this:

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Black Aluminum Bezel , SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WW Black/Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

I kinda need the USB ports seperated a lot- like the one I had.

and uh.. mobo options? I plan to have 1 mobo in it- if it dies sooner then 5 years a replace of the same mobo. I dont plan to "keep replacing/upgrading" in it, just make a working unit.

i refuse to get any case with the PSU mounted at the bottom- I have my reasons... so if you can reccomened something other then that.. then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom