What do you guys think of this mouse and keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry, those 2 products are definately worth your money.
however logitech has a combo of the keyboard and mouse, you might want to check that out also. and if your into wireless devices, check out logitech cordless duo.

but those 2 products you've selected are good choices.

xotix said:
don't worry, those 2 products are definately worth your money.
however logitech has a combo of the keyboard and mouse, you might want to check that out also. and if your into wireless devices, check out logitech cordless duo.

but those 2 products you've selected are good choices.

They have a combo of the same keyoboard and that mouse? CAn you link me to it? Is it cheaper then buying them both seperatly?

u can buy a bubdle like xotix showed, but this Mouse (unfortunately) didnt came with bundle, else I would have been going for bundle.

thugh this mouse Rocks (Fastest till now) that y am gonan get it in 2-3 days (out of stock every where)

Yeah, I'm using the keyboard as well. Love it! It's nice when playing games and listening to music, there are controls for Windows Media Player so I can change songs, volume etc. without having to minimize the game. I'm sure it supports other media players but not sure. Very convenient and well worth the money, there are also many other great features on this keyboard, and the keys feel nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom