What Do You Guys Think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUCEG

Baseband Member
I was just wondering what u guys thought about an alienware...I can get one for christmas just wondering what you guys thought about it here are the specs of the Aurora im gettin :650 watt power supply AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor 1GB of memory ATI Radeon 9600 XT Graphics Card and a western digital 250 gb hard drive and of course alien ice alien adrenaline alien autopsy and alien respawn

i think, u should get a car instead. but thats just me. but if ur parent would spend like 300 more u could buy a dell xps extreme edition , i have heard alot of good things about them. my friend has one. they come with x800 pro and like 1.5 gig ram and 2x 250 wd hd.

these arnt just any dell man, these are pretty beastly. and im usually the one sayin dell isnt that good just well advertised. and u got to admit they do take care of evey customer. if u dont know jack about computers and it crashes they will send a tech to fix it for free or charge

yea.....but...it....a.....dell......if i went to a lan party with a dell id get turned around at the door

Y dont you think outside the box and look at the specs. Its a better deal.

I say just ask for parts and build it yourself

u cant even get an amd processor with a dell pc....and another thing is i dont know how to build my own comp...and in this shitty little town i live in no one else does either

Preliminary Ship Date2
12/17/2004
Details
Dimension XPS Gen4

From $4,212
Now from
$3,580
Component upgrade prices
already reflect % off discount.
Discount Details

As low as $108/month1
Apply NowLearn More
Why should I apply?

yea thats more than the alienware i'm going to get and the alienware has better parts than this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom