what do you guys think

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i saw that shit at the store the other day....i just laughed...espeacially when i tuned the box over and saw his goofy looking face.

I guess seh264 is talking about this guy... :D ;)

johnathan_wendel_ow.jpg

EDIT: Here is the link to that mobo http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=239

wow, talk about a lot on your mobo. How much is tht board running for now? But its for intel so i guess i'll never be getting one. You have to wonder why they made a 'gaming motherboard' for an intel processor?

You have got to love the 'bulletproof technology', made from 100% Japanese capacitors. lol

is all of this necessary or just over kill?

Looking into this a little more, did any one else notice that you would not be able to fit a after market hsf on that? All the black plastic around it for their unique fan solution? Basicaly you are stuck with the stock intel hsf, so you would not be able to overclock the cpu a whole lot. And they market this as a gamer mother board that you can overclock. And finaly the best part is the socket 775 processor. It looks like an all around great planning on releasing this 'gaming' mother board. LoL.

Any one else see the failed attempt here?

They would have had better luck on a 939 board with out the design flaws.

Then there is that picture of the 'professional' gamer. They need a caption that says "Im too cool for school."

Alright. I need to stop.

how can a gamer design the motherboard? this is B*** S***.

as if he's been overclocker extremus, then I would have believed him saying that he would have designed the mobo's cooling design. a gamer and hardware designer. once again B*** S***.

though motherboard looks pretty cool with that much cooling on it. as if u r buying it for over clocking purpose only. but Zalman Cu7700 series fan as well

That's an interesting looking mobo. Is that red tower-link thingy on the right a sound card? It's a slightly different architecture, from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom