What is DDRvtt and is it ok to change it in bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken12685

Solid State Member
I have an IS7 motherboard and recently upgraded my graphic card to a Radion x800 Pro 256agp. My games were crashing at first so I downloaded AbitEQ to find out what was wrong. After a couple crashes it recorded my first error : Warning=AGPV: 1.52V. Strange thing here is the low limit is 1.2 and high is 1.8. So I deceided to buy a new PSU b/c I was running a 350w. I went to an Aspire 520w and havnt had that error come back, but I still crash. This morning I woke up after having my computer game on all night and it read Warning:=DDRVtt : 1.07V. Low is 1.10, high is 1.57. So im guessing not enough volts are going to my ram? Is it safe to go into bios and just up the voltage. I would ask Abit but their site is down and its sunday so probably no tech service. =/

Thank You

it's ok to give it more, but watch your tempetures; if they are fine, then just leave it at that... higher voltage makes it more stable, but also gives out more heat

btw, how much did you pay for the x800 PRO? if you paied more than $170, you got ripped off

My computer is not overclocked. I have the IS7 motherboard and 2x 512 DDR400 3200. Instead of both in slots 1/2, i moved them to 1/3. Will see if that helps. And I think I payed a bit over 250$ for my x800 pro. Where are they for more than 170?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom