WHAT cpu should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricslik71

Baseband Member
hey i wanna buy a new computer that holds some of the latest technology and i was wondering what sites sell really cheap computers. if you wanna help even further post set ups that are under 1000.(tough i know)

I think your best bet is to do a quick search around TF. Theres a lot of posts around like this one. In fact, if you type in the text box "$1000 build" you will come up with your answer:D

But, if you have any specific questions, feel free to post back.

As for cheap computer parts, go to www.newegg.com

AMD 3000+
DFI Lanparty nf4
1 gig of OCZ gold
x700 Toxic APE
Any hard drive
Any DVD-RW/ROM drive
Cavalier case
Ultra X-connect PSU

Pretty sure thats under 1000 bucks. And some pretty good stuff.

Just get some idea's out of the search, post back what you think you should get and give us opinions.

And if you ever need help building a PC, please post what you have (monitor, keyboard mouse, extra DVD drive ect) and what you will be using the computer for. Please post extra's, like if you need a printer as well.

I'd suggest Newegg.com for looking at say the specs of the parts you want, or system. But for cheaper prices go to ZipZoomFly.com.

Most people say Newegg is better, but 99% ZZF is cheaper. Mostly because they have free shipping but, it's just a better deal all around.

For your system...

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice (939)
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum (939 + PCI-E)
eVGA 6800gt (PCI-E)
OCZ Modstream 520w
OCZ Performance Series (pc3200, ddr4)
Antec Solution Case
Whatever harddrive and CDRom drive you want...

This is under or on 1000 bucks. Nice system too.

Cyberpower is a good site, I have heard mostly good things about Ibuypower but I suggest cyberpower.
Amd 64 chips probably won't be coming down for a while since dual core is so much more expensive and the 64 chips were just lowered not to long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom