What is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezmod

Beta member
I am looking to get a new laptop and i am torn between two laptops. one has a Celeron-M 1.5GHz prossesor and the other one has a Celeron D 325 2.53 GHz what is the best prossesor? i am looking to run power hungy aplications such a q-base and reason. if any one else has a segestion for a laptop i am looking to spend under £500

thanks for any help

David

The celeron-m will be more power effecient. I would go with a Pentium-M chip not a celeron. But if you have to choose between the 2, i would pick the celeron D

its a fujitsu-siemens and for 440 quid you cant complain. thanks for the help any more ??? :>

celerons are for basic pc applications like paint. (lol) You wont be dont a lot of multi-tasking. If youre on a budget, seriously consider a Athlon XP. For the budget, it's a WAY WAY better CPU. But i agree with above posts, the pentium M is a great processor, and now, it's becoming more available in cheaper systems.

the celeron is basically a P4 with less cache, some ppl said that they were p4 that got rejected so they decided to make the celeron but thats not true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom