Western Digital 2TB is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all that, including the 5th Atlantis season, but when I rip them using DVDFab5, a single DVD comes out to around 600MB... Sometimes less, not sure why though.

^it's out on dvd? (or did you aquire it by....other ....means?) well if it is than i know what im buying lol. Anyway, i know this is not the purpose of the thread, but do you just use dvdfab5 to rip them to your computer, or another program aswell to compress? As im thinking about doing it. Apok told me what he used a while ago, but i forget, i believe he said dvdshrink or something of the like.

^it's out on dvd? (or did you aquire it by....other ....means?) well if it is than i know what im buying lol. Anyway, i know this is not the purpose of the thread, but do you just use dvdfab5 to rip them to your computer, or another program aswell to compress? As im thinking about doing it. Apok told me what he used a while ago, but i forget, i believe he said dvdshrink or something of the like.
DVD Shrink + AnyDVD
and then Daemon Tools to mount the images, and SMPlayer to play them.

AnyDVD works for blu-ray and HD-DVD movies too. And in fact I have to use it for legitimately purchased blu-ray movies on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom