Western Digital 2TB is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here although I hear their is a chance of a change in that law com April 1st. At this point I could call up a movie company and tell them (not that I do) that I download their movies and they could not do a thing about it. I think there is a reason TPB was started in Sweden.

nice, but that price tag is hefty, i would much rather just pick up two 1.5 like laready mentioned. I prefer smaller drive apposed to extremely large drives.

+ 1 really 2T? Thats a lot of space there starting to get up there in size. Can't wait for 100GB games, it will be coming soon enough though.

You serious? Even on dial up with no downloads i could fill that sucker up easily, even ripping dvds to it, my entire stargate collection alone will probably be well into the hundreds of gb's.

stargate.PNG

most of that is DVD images, shrunk in DVD shrink. It would be significantly bigger uncompressed.

Yeah I was surprised how fast I filled up my 500 gb HD

I'd really wanna see the performance tests when this thing comes out

The entire stargate collection is around 200GB... Atleast mine is...

What sort of collection do you have?

I'v got all ten sg1 seasons, the first four stargate Atlantis (the fifth isn't out yet as far as i know), the ark of truth, stargate continum, and the original stargate movie. I would think all that would be over 200gb, maybe not compressed though. Im thinking about buying another 500gb for my comp and ripping the entire collection to it, and using the left over space to run windows 7 beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom