Western Digital 2TB is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 640GB hard drive is already past half way full. This is a hard drive I've had for like about a month or two.

Yeah and rip some blu ray movies on there too in HD. I just hope these drives don't have all the problems the seagate ones like mine did when they came out.

Who really is gonna fill up a 2 TB HDD?

I have 2, 1TB drives now almost full. 1 for movies (almost 2k movies worth) and 1 for TV shows. I have a 320GB USB almost full of music, and a 120GB about half full for back ups and programs. SO I think it's safe to say I'll be getting one of these when they to my side of the water... :p

and besides, they'll make great media PC drives, which is why I wanted the TB's in the first place.

Hussein is in Canada. ;)

that makes no sence tho... we have more freedom on the net then anyone. unless your doing child pron you will get away with anything. i got busted for a torrent the goverment wont do a thing. they actually have laws protecting me. canada is really all about freedom. i dont see how the goverment has taken over our web. aus imo has it bad, the goverment put up this really stupid fire wall blocking all adult content or something like wtf!!! i could also easaly fill 2tb. aswell as legaly, but canada's laws on what is legal are way diferent from U.S. music downloads here is legal. but with the camera i want i could easali fill the thing. shoot everything in raw. leave converted copies and unconverted. not to mention my dvd collection which is over 100 movies. 2tb is alot of space yet not much either when you think about it. can easaly be filled if you are exessive with it. i own over 150gb of purchased games alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom