Is Western D. a good hd brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one and only WD hard drive crashed on me after 2 yrs. That's the only HD I've ever owned that actually crashed. But, you know it really doesn't mean anything in the big picture :). "Someone" is gonna defective part eventually. All the "top" companies like Seagate, WD, etc. have good products. Otherwise, they'd be bankrupt.

My wd failed after 6 years, then i got a Maxtor to replace it, it failed after 1 year, now i have another Maxtor because thats all they sell around here....

charles_scott said:
My wd failed after 6 years, then i got a Maxtor to replace it, it failed after 1 year, now i have another Maxtor because thats all they sell around here....

You are never supposed to keep a hard drive over 5 years, because eventually they all fail.

Just leave me alone about my poor Maxtor :( The only reason i dont have a WD or something else is because my HDD usualy fails when i least expect it, and they only sell Maxtor with in 50 miles of my house and i dont get around much...

Go with either, I doesn;t really matter, theres the same amount of chance of getting a bad HDD. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom