weird but big problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxkrnxstylezxx

In Runtime
ok so i decide to clean out my case because theres so much dust in there...so i turn off the power supply, disconnect everything, and take it outside....i use one of those air spray things and get dust out of most places.....then i plug everything back in and turn on my computer....the fans going, cpu fans going, sounds like HDD started up, powers on....but nothing comes up on the monitor...so i wait a few minutes and still nothing happens....so i press a key on the keyboard and the computer starts up...its all normal normal blah blah and then i try to type something and nothing happens...the light on the keyboard is off ...so i unplug, plug,unplug, plug it back in....when i plug it in the lights on the keyboard flashes once....but it wont work...the mouse works and everything seems like its working but the keyboard wont work....i restart and i have to press a key on the keyboard to turn it on, meaning it has to be sending information to the computer....and at startup, the Asus motherboard says something but i can understand it because it sounds like a robot mouse trying to talk....it sometimes happens but sometimes doesnt....and i still cant fix this...argh how do i fix this? i cant use my computer without a keyboard.....ok thx

oh when i was cleaning the case, all i disconnected was one fan...but i reconnected it

see if you got the keyboard and mouse ports switched Keyboard is allways close`est one to the Motherboard.

hmm i unplugged and plugged it in 1 more time...and it seems to work....odd but true....but as long as it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom