Weiird video card question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
alright, heres one of the hardest questions i ever askedu guys probly. My friend, has a p3 800mhz 512mb sdram 32mb [integreated] and for his WoW, WC3 everything runs soo much better then my comp. I on the other hand have a amd athlon 2800+ asus k8n 250g 512mb DDR 3200 and a geforce fx 5500 wi 290/400. EVERY SINGLE GAME I RUN IS CRAP T_T its crap compared to every other computer i have ever used !! [ thats fairly modern, nothing new]. Any ideas guys? i updated my drivers, windows update, sp2, no spyware, no virus, comp not overheating.. please help me =[

well its cause its integrated video so it will run much smoother that could be why and i take it that that is a pci card u definitly need agp 4x or 8x at least if u can upgrade everything to agp it will completely obliterate his pc and i think those p3 are pretty powerful for what they look like from the 800mhz i think they are actually pretty fast

he can run WoW with a p3/800 wow. i mean i know those games are primarily based upon ram but still. anddd as far as your q goes, i'd say since your hw is better, you have defragged and checked for spyware, uhhh resolution? running anything in the backround? your ram isnt overheating, maybe one of the sticks is fryed, ctrl+alt+del --> performance tab, under physical memory (k) does it display around 512? if so when your computer sitting there doing nothing, how much ram is being used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom